C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
Sugar, the first artificial food, is also addicting. What we call table sugar is sucrose and it is primarily found in sugar cane and sugar beets. In its natural state it comes with lots of vitamins, minerals and fiber-all of these ESSENTIALS are thrown away in the "processing" of white sugar. In recent decades high fructose extracts, largely from corn, have also bastardized scores of "foods." Americans consume their weight and more in these artificial sugars every year, fueling the epidemic of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer!Essentially, the number one CAUSE of disease and premature death is sugar!! Incidentally, frontotemporal DEMENTIA is another high sugar complication!!
Virtually all boxed dry cereals, all regular pop and even the vast majority of peanut butters have been made toxic with sugar!
If everyone gave up wheat, virtually all of which has been poisoned with Roundup®, and all added sugar, within 20 years type 2 diabetes would decrease at least 80%! Just this change in habits would decrease the major diseases at least 50%!
Now, how do you give up addiction?
- Glutamine, 1000 mg as a powder or capsule up to 4 a day any time you crave sweet
- Get yourself capsules of Gymnema Sylvestre. Open a capsule and put just a few grains on your tongue-you will lose the ability to taste sweet for 3 or 4 hours! You can also take up to 3 capsules daily to help manage insulin requirements
- Chromium. Take 1000 micrograms-one milligram-daily. I prefer Tri-Chromium but chromium Picolinate is also fine
- Use my Magnesium Lotion, 2 teaspoons twice daily. 80% of Americans are deficient in this crucial mineral which is involved in over 350 enzymes!
- AVOID aspartame, Splenda® and any artificial sweetener-They keep your brain wanting sweet!!! They are also addicting and harmful to your brain!
- If you need anything else to calm you, use Air Bliss!
sHEALyWellness | | email@example.com | 5607 S. 222nd Rd.
Fair Grove, MO 65648